Tuesday 19 August 2014

SYS - Building Stamps

I thought that I had some floral building stamps in my collection but I was wrong - so what to do - I used some snowflake stamps to build a wreath similar to Julie's card. I have to say that I'm pretty happy that I have already done two Christmas cards - I usually don't start until October so I'm feeling way ahead of the game now!!


This is one of those cards that looks much better in real life than in the photograph and I'm really happy with it. I'm planning on stamp "Holidays" somewhere inside the card but I'm still deciding between having it show through the opening or not... I probably won't decide until I actually need to send the card.The snowflake stamps are from a set by Aladine and the Happy was made using DCVW glitter cardstock and a Clearly Besotted die. I used an assortment of SSS and HA inks for stamping.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment