Thursday 1 October 2015

TIME OUT #41

It's time for another challenge at Time Out and this time we are asking you to be inspired by words:

Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile' (William Cullum Bryant)

We are only just starting to see a few patches of orange and red in the trees now - the news reported that we are two weeks behind on the colours this year. I can't wait though - Autumn is definitely my favourite season.

So now onto the challenge - you have to check the amazing work of our Guest Designer this week. Glenda at  My Paper Cat has such an amazing technique that incorporates lots of intricate thread designs - amazing cards!

So here's my take on the quote:


I used some My Little Shoebox stamps to stamp the trees which I coloured with Copics. I added the Simon Says smile die cut (I wanted to cover both Autumn and smile from the quote!) covered in glitter and a piece of  Be Creative tape also covered in glitter.

So head over to Time Out and play along with us - and make sure to check the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill

6 comments:

  1. This really says Autumn and what fabulous colouring and naturally love the CAS style x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and fun and so wonderfully whimsical, Jill ... just delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS-card! Love the different trees and the colours are all to be seen at the trees here at the moment...Hope you are enjoying a fun Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun tree-stamps and I love the rustic colors you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you combined the fall with smile. Wonderful fall coloring on your trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, this couldn't be more perfect for the challenge!! Love that smile die-cut and those different patterned trees are coloured so beautifully. Bet this gives lots of people ideas for their entries!!

    ReplyDelete