Thursday 14 April 2016

TIME OUT#54 - Reminder

There's still time to play along with the  TIME OUT photo inspiration challenge - so many ways to be inspired by these fun colours:



We are also very lucky this week to have a wonderful sponsor - Happy Little Stampers is offering the winner a $15 gift voucher!!!!!!

Picture

And we have a wonderful guest designer, Elisabeth has some amazing inspiration to share so make you stop by her blog.

And here is my card:


Once again, I was inspired by the bold and bright floral paint on the cabinet so that is what I went with. I stamped and masked the Ellen Hutson Mondo Magnolia three times in black Versafine onto some watercolour paper before heat embossing with clear powder. Then I played with my Brushos  - I "painted" each flower with clean water and then sprinkled in some Brushos. I allowed them to air dry so there was a fair amount of blending that happened naturally but it still created the imperfect look that I was aiming for. The greeting is a SSS die cut - layered 4 times and coated in Glossy Accents.

So now it's your turn to be inspired and take some TIME OUT to join the fun!
Jill

6 comments:

  1. stunning card Jill. The brushos have created a fabulous look. Really arty feel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jill ... this is gorgeous! Stunning colours ... the effect of the brusho blending is brilliant ... and I love all the glossy shine! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, this is amazing and with such vibrant colors! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A card that anyone would like to recieve; such sunny colours and great masking! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! Love the bold colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this! Such an artsy look and sounds like it wasn't too hard to create. Great job! xxx

    ReplyDelete