Thursday 16 March 2017

TIME OUT #79 - CASE-ing Jenny M

For our challenge this week at TIME OUT, we are CASE-ing the amazing Jenny M from Crafting in the Country who shared this pretty cards with us:


We also have a great Guest Designer joining us - Izzy from IzzyScrap is a regular TIME OUT player and her cards are always amazing so make sure you check out her blog.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is Verve Stamps - not only have they offered up a great prize  for the winning card but they also supplied us with some stamps to use in our cards this week. I received the Hip Hop Bunnies set (so cute) - and this is how I used it in the CASE:


I decided to CASE the layout but I flipped it upside down. The background was sponged with Distress Inks, and the bunnies and carrots were coloured with Copics. I love the greeting (also from the set) and I thought that it would be fun make it an interactive card so I added Action Wobblers behind the two bunnies.

How will you CASE Jenny's card? We can't wait to see so make sure you take some TIME OUT and join us.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill


9 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jill, I love the way you flipped the lay out and have the bunnies jumping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the action wobblers make this card so hilarious IRL! Great coloring too and fab use of Jenny's layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this is such a creative CASE Jill, love how you flipped the layout and made such a fun card with loads of movement... I bet those wobbly bunnies are so cool to see in real life :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely CASE Jill ! So creative and so funny ! I love how you replaced the branch by the green grass and the carrots, how clever you are ! This little scene is so cute ! A fabulous Easter card for children with these wobbly bunnies ! Happy to share this fortnight with you all ! Thanks for you lovely words about my cards and for sharing and inspiring !
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Love the suggestion of motion. I was stumped by those carrot stamps--you used them brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think your card is such a fun, beautiful, spring and festive one! Great that little dotted line and the wobbles; those suite so perfect on this card! Hope you have a fun weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful Jill. Very clever design turning Jenny's layout upside down. Love that you made it interactive, and the wobblers are the perfect finishing touch. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun and cute, Jill ... those hopping bunnies are adorable ... love the wobbliness! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card makes me so happy, and when I saw they were action wobblers it was like 'YES!. The dotted line is just perfect. Just a really funny, cool, great card. Sorry I've not been by to visit your blog in a while, work has been nuts, but I'm back now and back in the blogosphere. Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete