Thursday 21 December 2017

TIME OUT#99 - Theme Challenge: New Beginnings

This is the last TIME OUT challenge of 2017 - the year has just flown by! 







Our sponsor for this challenge is Happy Little Stampers who are very generously offering a $15 gift voucher to a random entry that does the optional twist :)







I chose to go with a New Year's card. I just got this falling circles die from Neat and Tangled and immediately thought of champagne bubbles - perfect! I kept the design fairly simple - I just inlaid some gold glitter paper into the die cut, trimmed the panel and mounted it with fun foam onto a plain white card base. The sentiment was heat embossed in gold - it is from an older Hero Arts set called Holiday Sayings (one of my favourites for Christmas card sentiments) but I'm pretty sure it doesn't count as the twist ;)


Make sure that you check the wonderful DT inspiration as well as the amazing work of our great guest designer, PJ from PJ's Projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill

5 comments:

  1. Deliciously shimmery and celebratory, Jill ... I thought champagne bubbles as soon as I saw your gorgeous card! Joyeux Noël! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those falling circles are fabulous Jill. They add so much gorgeous movement to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow whatna great effect from that die! And the colour behind it makes it look like champagnebubbels! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning New Year's card. I love those falling circles. Each one seems perfectly place and really feels like a party on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so happy and bubbly.. Love it.

    ReplyDelete