Tuesday 27 February 2018

Winnie & Walter Birthday Bash - Card #6 & #7

The last two cards that I am sharing for Winnie and Walter's Birthday Bash:


Image result for winnie walter birthday bash
Here is the first one:



For this card, I started by die cutting the Polaroid frame (this die is an older one from MFT). I stamped a Happy Dance animal onto each of the four squares and coloured them with Copics. I also added a caption from Bubble Talk onto each of the die cuts. Each of the die cuts was mounted with foam tape onto a card base sponged with some Distress Ink, and then I added the stacked up Celebrate (The Big, the Bold and the Party cutaways) cut from glittery cardstock on top.

I will enter this card into the following challenges:
My final card is for the Comeback Challenge - and was inspired by this card from Lydia:



I loved the way Lydia had stacked the inspirational sentiments from Bubble Talk so I replicated the design. I stamped the solid speech bubbles onto the back side of vellum using Archival ink, and I white heat-embossed the sentiments on the front side of the vellum. I then added some Stick-It to the back side and fussy cut out the speech bubbles to create vellum stickers that I layered up the card - except for the "Hey Girl" speech bubble which was popped up. 

I will enter this card into the following challenge:
Thanks for stopping by!
Jill




No comments:

Post a Comment